Littlemama Whooopass' Fire Sorc " The Hawt Whooopass "  

RSS
Littlemama Whoopass
(@littlemama)
Pooper & Smoker

Littlemama Whooopass Fire Sorc Build 

" The Hawt Whooopass "

Heya everyone, Littlemama here.
This is my current Build that I am having a lot of fun with. If you like nuking stuffs and enjoy casters like me.. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Now that I have a few more racials and stuffs under my belt with some of the new gear, I have gone all 'glass cannon', and this is a much more aggressive build as far as nuking stuffs. This is a different build from what I did in (link) Reaper Life 2 and 3.  I have to be a tad more careful when in attack mode being a glass cannon, but the damage is awesome.

ok so let's go:

Race is Tiefling.
True Neutral

Starting stats:
Str 8, Dex 8, Con 18, Int 12, Wis 8, Cha 20 ~ level ups are all Charisma.
My current stat tomes are: all have a +6 with Intel +7.

Feats are : Mental Toughness, Maximize, Imp Mental Toughness, Heighten, Enlarge, Spell Pen, Greater Spell pen.

Skills :  I did max my UMD, points are in, Spellcraft, Heal (for my finger and wail etc, because I love to use it) jump, concentration, tumble, when leftover put a bit in balance.

I utilize augments : Evocation, Greater Evocation, Necromancy, Greater Necromancy, Enchantment, Greater Enchantment. And others when I have the room to slot them as needed depending on my gear. You can get these in Gianthold at the augment vendors there.

My Spell list: (Scrolls and Wands can be your friend to open spell slots, such as wands of Blur early on, or scrolls of Fire Shield, teleport, GH, spell resistance, true seeing, etc.) I also use potions of Inferno, Spark and Impact, etc. that you can get in the Portable hole or other shops.

[img] [/img]

My enhancements:

[img] [/img]

My current reaper points trees :

[img] [/img]

*note:  now with your healthy UMD don't forget to get yourself heal scrolls, resurrection (raise) scrolls, etc. These are very beneficial to you and your quest mates!

I will add my Epic choices soon.
So, wishing you Awesome Crits and Happy Loots,

~ Littlemama Whooopass 🌺 🌻 ❤️

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago 4 times by Littlemama Whoopass

"Been thru it all... and Survived"
~ .....pushing cart along marketplace shouting; " Fling out yer dead.. " ~
Littlemama Lemuria Tooruk Intrepidbear Grandolff Dragonsclaw Whitebuffalo Mammabear Hawtmamma - Dragonya my crafter, is the first ever toon I made joining DDO and is now active again, woot! - 'less active toons' Tahotay Mysticwillow Dragontattoo

Posted : Monday, October 7, 2019 1:54 pm
Share: