Clear all

Turtle and Coddex have new cats!

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@turtle)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Coddex talked me into a pair of new cats.  I still miss Creed, but he was patient during Creed's last years (he wanted more cats, I didn't want Creed to go through new cats in his elderly years) so I relented and we adopted a 4 month old domestic longhair kitten named Yasha, she's the one with the black nose, and a year old domestic shorthair cat named Serenity with teh white nose, both are lovely females.  Yasha is adventurous, curious, and into everything she can get her paws on.  Serenity is shy, very sweet, and likes to cuddle when she's feeling secure.  Alita (our elderly dog) has had an introductory sniff with both through the carrier, and that went well with both cats, and has been loose with no barriers with Yasha, who is more curious about the dog than abusive like our older cats who used to beat the crap outta our poor, patient pooch who just takes it.  Alita was thrilled to interact with the kitten and have the kitten reciprocate a friendly sniff instead of punching her in the eye!  

Since photobucket won't let free accounts share images, and I have no idea what i'm doing with imgur and how to share the dang photos, here's a link to my imgur post with photos of both cats.  https://imgur.com/gallery/GlvRSE3

Posted : Monday, January 25, 2021 4:34 pm
(@littlemama)
Honorable Member

awwwwwwe ... so sweet! Congrats Turtle and Codex and Alita on your new fur babies.  They so much fun when little. Real nice that all get along so quickly. ❤️ ❤️ awesome, ty for sharing the pix.

Posted : Monday, January 25, 2021 5:08 pm
(@turtle)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Thank you!  Yasha is definitely befreinding the pooch, and is calmer every time they encounter each other.  🙂  Alita's cat friend dreams are finally happening. LOL

Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2021 8:10 pm
 Musk
(@musk)
Estimable Member

Very nice 🙂

Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2021 4:22 pm
(@turtle)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Thank you Musk.  Yasha has settled in completely, Serenity is still hiding away.

Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2021 7:48 pm
Share: