So how is everyone ...

Notifications
Clear all

So how is everyone in these crazy times?

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@turtle)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Coddex and I are doing okay, stir crazy is kept to a minimum between hot tubbind, ddo, and online socializing.  🙂  How are all of you doing?  What are you doing to fill the time?

Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 7:44 pm
(@littlemama)
Honorable Member

Glad you and Coddex are doing okay Turtle. 😊 

Having to stay homebound is not so bad for me, but the real life issues have been most tough on me this last few months, so doing best I am able. Trying to just stay safe. 

I'm actually spending some time teaching a young lady in our building how to garden. I was quite the avid Gardener back in the day and it is really nice to be able to share my extensive knowledge, to pass on to someone, and we are restoring the old garden in the back of our building, which was built in the early 1800's. I cannot do the heavy work anymore, so can only show a little and then be the guide teacher. Our landlords have happily agreed to sponsor our plants and materials to do that! 🌺 🌻 🌼

Still playing my DDO on Littlemama and my alts, but alas may not be able to afford VIP after June. So, am glad for the bonus access that they are giving people and unlock some stuffs. Will see.. but I'll still be around to bug everyone I hope !! ❤️ 

Be safe everyone, and take care..

hugs, Littlemama 🌺 

This post was modified 4 years ago 3 times by Littlemama Whoopass

Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 4:02 pm
(@turtle)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

It's a shame you dont' live closer to me, Coddex and I are not super gardeners and have no idea what we want to be doing with teh yard other than waht is currently happening out there.  LOL

Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 5:27 pm
(@vengess)
Eminent Member

I am working from home full time.

In my spare time I do DDO of course.  I also play some chess.  

I also follow:

General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics.

Film and Music analysis.

Politics.

Chess.  Go Maxime Vachier-Lagrave!!!

And of course, I am the greatest performer of sexual acts on women that the world has ever known.

Cheerio!

Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 6:29 pm
(@turtle)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

LOL *Hugs vengy*  I'm currently playing the sims because my Razor Naga died after a long life of doing it's best for me, and I can't freaking play ddo with an ordinary mouse.  LOL  Supposedly the Red Dragon Impact arrives before 9 pm tomorrow, so I guess tomorrow I'll be getting off my lazy shell and working on using hte pressure washer to sort out the front porch nowt hat we got the UGLY AS SHIT carpet pulled off the house came with.  🙂

Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 12:29 pm
(@inamorata)
Estimable Member

We're on our second campground stay and still no closer to having a home. Don't know what we'll do if we can't find something this week.

Playing old emulated games and trying to stay sane in the meantime.

Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 7:24 pm
(@turtle)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I will confess to having an old ATari 2600 emulator and roms that I occasionally revisit my childhood with. *CoughPITFALLcough*  

Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 5:07 pm
Share: