The Whooopass Fury ...

The Whooopass Fury Wolf Build (Grandolff the Ancient ~ Littlemama's Alt)  

RSS
Littlemama Whoopass
(@littlemama)
Pooper & Smoker

The Whoopass Fury Wolf Build ~ Grandolff the Ancient (Littlemama's Alt)

*note: this is my tweeked version of a DPS wolfie suited to my love of barbarian and two handed weapon use. It does utilize a lot of 'clickie' maneuvers being a wolf, plus I utilize 3 Epic Destiny trees that I choose to use depending if I need a bit more dps or hitpoint tankie situations. (Fury of Wild is my fav) and sorry, I use scribble notes not a fancy chart, so .. please bear with me..

Aasimar Scourge

Druid/Barb/Cleric   8/6/6
True Neutral

Grandolff has +7 to all stats, one racial point, past lives are Sorc, Warlock, racial Aasimar and Deep Gnome.

You will need a +1 lesser heart of wood to change the first level of Ranger to Cleric once you get to lvl 15.

My melee power toggle increases more depending on buffs, rages and destiny trees, base is about 147, 38% - 55.45% double strike, again, depending on destinies and such these ratings go up.

Strength base 94 and it gets higher, again, depends on boosts and destinies etc.
My heal amp base is 107 and goes up to 210

Hit points with my Fury of the Wild and using my Leg Green steel 3x positive maul is around 2846. Spell points 1104. (you can see in the images I post below later in this thread)

With enhancements that I have chosen to use, I am able to cast Druid spells whilst raging, which is nice. I do use Epic defensive fighting, https://ddowiki.com/page/Epic_Defensive_Fighting   ~ toggled 'on', which requires me to have to literally run up to someone and lick them to cast any healing or buffs or a Boss DOT. (but you can toggle this off to help heal/buff peoples from a distance if needed)
I use the the Silvanus deity ( which gives you proficiency with Mauls)  https://ddowiki.com/page/Child_of_Silvanus , and Cleric Strength Domain https://ddowiki.com/page/Strength_Domain

OK so lets go..
we start with 1 Ranger, 8 Druid, 6 Barbarian. use a +1 lesser heart and change the first level to cleric,
and then 8 Druid, 6 Barbarian, the rest Cleric as you level
so you end up as  ~ 8 Druid/ 6 Barbarian/ 6 cleric
I maxed out skills Heal, Spot, UMD, Intimidate, some points in Balance, Jump, Tumble, Hide, Concentration, and eventually leftovers for Swim, Spellcraft

Now, I did not write down my starter stats but they were around Strength 17, Dex 12 , Con 14, Intel ? , Wisdom 16, Char 14. I know I used as much as I could in Intel for more skill points. As I leveled I chose Strength stat all the way. 

My Feats: Stunning blow, Wolf, Natural Fighting, Bear, Natural Fighting, Winter Wolf, Natural Fighting,
Weapon focus Bludgeoning, Favored Silvanus, Power Attack, (now you will end up with Favored by Silvanus, Child of Silvanus and Blessing of Silvanus),
Toughness, Domain of Strength tier 2, Blessing of Silvanus, Power Critical, Cleave, Perfect Two Weapon Fighting, Perfect two handed fighting,
 Great Cleave, Dire Charge and I chose my personal flavor ' Scion of Limbo' .

In order to view the photos larger, simply click on the image and click again once on imgur to enlarge them

My Spell lists are: Druid :    and  Cleric:

My enhancement trees are again my personal flavors:

My Epic destiny choices are, ( I do not have all filled as you can see )  so these three are my own flavor choices:
Fury of the Wild:
Legendary Dreadnaught:
Unyielding Sentinel:

My gear setup for now is what I have until I am able to pull certain new gear out of the new raids and all, so don't laugh.. ok.. smiles are good..
These get me decent stats and Whoopass:

Helm:  Legendary Mighty Stormreach Guardian helm

Goggles crafted: Tendon slice 12, Spot 21, Wis 15, slotted water breathing

Light Armor:  The Legendary Wildwood Vest

Wrist:   Mysterious Bracers (Level 21) with Draconic Soul Gem and dex +8

Ring:   Legendary Band of Insightful Commands with Proof against disease slotted.

Boots:   Legendary Knife Toed Boots  mythic 1 plus saphire of good luck 2 ( +2 stack to all saves and skill checks )

Gloves: crafted double strike 16 %, Insightful strength +6, strength +8 * I have not pulled good gloves yet !

Ring:   Legendary Ring of Prowess

Belt:   Legendary Plateshard Belt

Cloak:   Legendary Mantle of Fury

Quiver of Alacrity

Trinket:  Legendary Symbol of the Slave Lords  with slotted Resistance +7 and natural Armor +7
I also have the trinket  Hands of the Dawn Healer when I want to help heal in the party.

Neck:   Legendary Rose Quartz Sigil Stone

Now I do have clickie gear such as my Planar Gird for GH, my flask of displacement and masks etc..

Some of my favorite weapons that I have so far, but, I have yet to pull the Maul out of Babas !
My Legendary Green Steel triple positive Maul:
My Legendary Syranian Maul:
I do use the MorningLord Maul:

* so for now wishing you Happy Loots and Xp .....   from Littlemama Whooopass !!!

This topic was modified 1 month ago 9 times by Littlemama Whoopass

"Been thru it all... and Survived"
~ .....pushing cart along marketplace shouting; " Fling out yer dead.. " ~
Littlemama Lemuria Tooruk Intrepidbear Grandolff Dragonsclaw Whitebuffalo Mammabear Hawtmamma - Dragonya my crafter, is the first ever toon I made joining DDO and is now active again, woot! - 'less active toons' Tahotay Mysticwillow Dragontattoo

Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 5:05 pm
Littlemama Whoopass
(@littlemama)
Pooper & Smoker

*postscript note... I already have some new updated gear and when I can will update.  Some of the new gear is real nice !  Always room to improve!

Happy loots and Xp from Littlemama  

Littlemama Lemuria Tooruk Intrepidbear Grandolff Dragonsclaw Whitebuffalo Mammabear Hawtmamma - Dragonya my crafter, is the first ever toon I made joining DDO and is now active again, woot! - 'less active toons' Tahotay Mysticwillow Dragontattoo

ReplyQuote
Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 1:41 pm
Littlemama Whoopass
(@littlemama)
Pooper & Smoker

Changing your first level of Iconic into something else with a +1 Lesser heart of wood.

a MAJOR tip: you don't need to empty your TR cache when doing a lesser of any kind. It remains intact. If you empty it you will have all your stuffs in your pack and full bank and will end up having to sell and crunch all your good stuffs that you worked so hard to get and craft to get room. More of us have accidentally done that without realizing because we did not know.

ok lets make the change:

You level up to 15, creating what you wish to be carefully.
Go to reincarnation grove and select what you wish to do with your +1 Lesser  heart of wood.  Log out.
Then,
In Character creation when you begin, look carefully at your creation screen.
Do NOT choose Iconic, because you already are an Iconic character.
Select SPELL and then choose the Cleric. Path is custom.
Boom, you are good to go.

here is what it looks like:   first choose spell

[img] [/img]

then choose your Cleric

[img] [/img]

*wishing you lots of good loots and xp

~ Littlemama

This post was modified 3 weeks ago 3 times by Littlemama Whoopass

ReplyQuote
Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 12:51 pm
Littlemama Whoopass
(@littlemama)
Pooper & Smoker

Just wanted to add this to my post, in case anyone missed it on my other thread:

The +1 Lesser change that I speak of in my thread, is just to simply change the first level class that comes with an Iconic character.
This gets changed immediately when you open your character screen and choose 'reincarnate' and the second you enter your reincarnation character creation screen as I show above.

When you are multiclassing however, and wish to change more, then that is when you would utilize perhaps a higher lesser heart ( +1 ,+3, +5, all the way up to using a +20 heart of wood).
https://ddowiki.com/page/Lesser_Reincarnation   covers a lot of questions about lesser reincarnating

One must be VERY careful tho, as you are only allowed to have THREE classes in your build. At no point during the reincarnation process can a character have more than 3 classes in total.
Pease do so carefully and slowly and don't do it if you are tired or weary. There is a give and take dynamic to multiclassing.

If it is your first try at multiclassing, then perhaps try a build that is posted on our Build forum or ddo forums and see if it is something that may match your playstyle preferences. You will loose the availability of a capstone when multiclassing and have some limitations, but sometimes the results are just fun and if you are ok with that, then that is good.

Now I myself would not recommend multiclassing right out the door on a new toon. I have tried multiclassing on my toons that have rather good stats (eaten a supreme ability tome of at least +6 or higher) some good basic past lives, extra skill tomes etc. )

What if you want to 'tweek' your build? Have I changed feats after  heroic levels, while running during my epics levels? yes, I have... you can still do that, but researched it carefully first, to see if it will not change things too dramatically and gone to visit Fred in house Jorasco or did the quest in the Marketplace to change a feat.
(Usually only to try something different and see how I like it, because I do experiment)

I hope this helps clarify some points,
so with all that,
wishing you happy loots, awesome crits and fun,
~ Littlemama 😊

This post was modified 3 weeks ago 5 times by Littlemama Whoopass

ReplyQuote
Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 7:47 pm
Share: