0 Likes
(@littlemama)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

‘The Little Whooopass’ pure Artificer

Renegade Battle Engineer

Assimar race in  Reaper Life 2  -- True Neutral     “Bond of the Fallen”

Starting Stats --    Str 8, Dex 13, Con 17, Int 17, Wis 11, Cha 8

Taking Intelligence up to lvl 11 then switching to Constitution for Reaper Life, else I usually stick to Intelligence.

Skill points into ;  Balance, Concentration, Disable Device, Jump, Heal , Open Lock, Search, Spellcraft, Spot, UMD, Tumble

Feats;  In order of leveling -- Point Blank Shot, Precision, Precise Shot, Weapon focus ranged, Quicken, Power Critical, Improved Critical + Heavy Armor proficiency,  ( I will update this list as I level further soon I am currently lvl 13 at the time of making this )

Using mostly Heavy repeaters, some crafted, many variations of Vorpals. I custom craft for Reaper damage crossbows.  I have a nice selection of the Rune Arms, and still not been able to pull a smiting one.

Littlemama’s Current Basic  Stats;

Littlemama  has +6 inherent bonus to all stats

Current inherent skill tomes;  +2 Balance, +3 Heal, +4 Jump, +2 Open Lock, +3 Spellcraft, +1 Spot, +4 UMD, +3 Hide,

One Iconic past life;  Deep Gnome

One Epic Past Life ; Energy Crits

Four Heroic Past lives;  Cleric Acquired 2x, Sorcerer 1, Warlock 1,

8 Racial Past lives

+2 Inherent Ranged Power, from Remnants

+1 Inherent Spell Power, from Remnants

Current Reaper points at Lvl 13  is standing at 33

Gear

As far as gear goes, I have been crafting quite a few items for different levels, however some basic gear that I like to include at Heroic lower levels are;

Quiver of Alacrity , masks for buffing Shadow weapons early – Deaths Smile and Silence of the Tasty Hams.

At level 4 I use the Frozen Tunic outfit with Ring of the Stalker.  At lvl 5, using my upgraded Dreaming Dark Scarlet and Bue Ioun stone Intel Trinket ,  Lvl 8 I have the five Slavers Set with Endurance  (Executioners helm, Slave Master Cloak,  boot,  ring and neck pieces)

As I level I like to use some crafted Mithral full plate armors,  as I go along Scales of Malice, Mysterious Bracers, Green steel goggles or Cloak, Pale Lavender Ioun Stone, Platemail of the Barovian Lord and Scales of the Exile armors, a few custom crafted Trinkets, Flightfoot Greaves, Keylock ring at lvl 10, Planar Gird is handy to have.

I use occasional Yugo Essence pots, the candies from the Night Revels event; Darkswirl Caramel Bite, Almond coated Shadow Apple.

For a good UMD when needed, I use my Spider Cult Mask and GH for a boost to my Resurrection Scroll usage. In a pinch, drink a charisma pot.  I have 'tweeked' this build for quick damage with my repeating Crossbows and Rune Arms, and of course my own play style.

I don't use a fancy planner, I'm just a simple ' scribble my notes '  personna.. 😀 I will add a screenshot of my Enhancements, and the rest of my stats once I get to lvl 20  in a ‘Little’ while.

... don't forget to gather for Buffs and have fun ! ...

Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 4:05 pm
(@littlemama)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

continued update

‘The Little Whooopass’ pure Artificer Reaper Life 2

Renegade Battle Engineer

Assimar race in  Reaper Life 2  -- True Neutral     “Bond of the Fallen”

Starting Stats --    Str 8, Dex 13, Con 17, Int 17, Wis 11, Cha 8

Taking Intelligence up to lvl 11 then switching to Constitution for Reaper Life, else I usually stick to Intelligence.

Skill points into ;  Balance, Concentration, Disable Device, Jump, Heal , Open Lock, Search, Spellcraft, Spot, UMD, Tumble

Feats;  In order of leveling -- Point Blank Shot, Precision, Precise Shot, Weapon focus ranged, Quicken, Power Critical, Improved Critical + Heavy Armor proficiency,  Resilience, Imp Precise Shot, UMD.

lvl 20 Reaper points standing at 35

as far as Gear goes, mostly crafted as I leveled up.

Pic of my Enhancements during Reaper Life ~ (click on the pic for an enlarged image)

[img] [/img]

Don't forget to gather for Buffs and be Prepared 🌻 

Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 8:13 am
Share: